Your Personal Legal-Services Resource
AmeriEstate Legal Plan provides access to high-quality legal services that are professionally guided and affordable. By harnessing the power of group buying and pre-negotiated discounts, our member families realize substantial savings in the legal services they receive, and peace of mind, knowing they have convenient and reliable access to vital legal resources.
Membership is free for your first year after delivery of your AmeriEstate Trust. After your first year, annual membership is $200.
- Access to nationwide network of vetted attorneys.
- Complimentary simple amendments to your AmeriEstate Living Trust.
- Annual review of your AmeriEstate Living Trust.
- Guidance for your heirs regarding your Trust or estate plan.
- Complimentary 30-minute consultation with an attorney for any legal matter.
- 25% discount on legal fees beyond the initial complimentary consultation.
- Spanish-speaking attorney and customer service staff.
- DocuBank enrollment and wallet card: Health care Powers of Attorney instantly available in an emergency, including contact names and numbers.
- DocuBank SAFE: Store vital documents and files electronically and safely.
Guidance for Your Heirs Regarding Your Trust or Estate Plan
AmeriEstate provides free basic trust administration services to our members and their chosen appointees and beneficiaries. These services are also extended successor trustees in regards to administrating the legal plan member's AmeriEstate Living Trust Portfolio. Assistance includes:
- Educating on the responsibilities of the role of the trustee.
- Advising on common steps in settling and distributing the estate.
- Coaching on how to proceed with gaining control over Trust assets.
- In addition, AmeriEstate provides special member pricing for preparing formal and legal documents (along with explanations and support). Trustees will need to present:
- — Financial institutions where trust assets are held.
- — County Recorders offices where real estate titles are recorded.
- — Beneficiaries in jurisdictions where legal notices are required.
30-minute complimentary consultation with an attorney
for any legal matter
Have a legal problem? Maybe just a legal question? With the AmeriEstate Legal Plan, you get an unlimited number of 30-minute initial phone consultations with attorneys chosen for you from our network of our professional, quality attorneys. *
Your membership provides you access to a nationwide network of experienced attorneys that are available to talk to you about any legal matter, not just estate planning issues, without you having to worry about high legal fees. Now you can get the legal advice you need without fear of cost.
If you decide to hire the attorney, your AmeriEstate Legal Plan membership gets you a 25% discount off the attorney’s hourly fees.
Representative Legal Matters
- Family Law
- Tenant Eviction
- Estate Planning
- Real Estate
- Business Law
- Criminal Law
- Personal Injury
- Elder Law
Provider Attorney Network Qualifications
AmeriEstate requires a high level of qualification in order for an attorney to be referred to you. We also maintain the high standards of our Provider Attorney Network by surveying our members after each attorney referral to ensure their satisfaction.
Network Attorney Qualifications:
- 5 years+ experience as a practicing attorney,
- 3 years+ experience in the area of specialty that a member is referred,
- Current membership in their local and state bar,
- No complaints filed with state or local bar association for the past 3 years,
- No disciplinary action by the local or state bar association, and
- Possess defined minimum limits of Professional Liability Insurance.
*One initial phone consultation per legal issue. Unlimited legal issues per year. You are not required to hire the referred attorney and there is no further obligation to you