- Physical abuse
- Financial abuse
- Emotional abuse
Whether there is physical, emotional or financial abuse by caregivers including staff of nursing homes or assisted living facilities, or even by a family member, our elders deserve to be protected.
In some cases, our elderly population can become isolated and vulnerable to schemes and other acts perpetrated by unscrupulous predators.
We are committed to protecting those of us who become vulnerable and/or victims of abuse, including our elders. AmeriEstate can guide you in obtaining information, resources and referrals to those whose sole function is to help protect you, your property and your rights.
Elder Care Law Initial Consultation
The initial consultation ($275 fee) includes:
- Review and analyze your current situation.
- Review and assess your existing estate planning documents for usage.
- Determine your eligibility for state programs.
- Provide qualified assistance in applying for state programs.
- Recommend legal asset and personal protection strategies.
- Offer legal courses of action to protect your estate from recovery.
- Guide your family on a clear and expedient path forward.
- One-year membership in the AmeriEstate Legal Plan (a $200 value) providing you access to a nationwide network of qualified attorneys.
- A new set of Medi-Cal enhanced Advance Health Care Directives and Durable Power of Attorney (Important Estate Planning Documents) for Asset Management will be provided to the client.
- A DocuBank card to provide immediate access to Advance Directives and Medical Information
Post Consultation Services
AmeriEstate can provide you with expert assistance for those needing financial and legal case management to gain access to government funding for long-term care. So, whether it be Medicare or Medi-Cal/Medicaid for health care, share of cost issues, Assisted Living (ALF) and Residential Care (RCFE), nursing home care, Custodial Care (PCSP), Skilled-Nursing or In-Home Support Services (IHSS), we have the experience you need to navigate the complicated red tape and emotional issues.
The experts at AmeriEstate can also help you with the implementation of estate asset protection and legal planning strategies to help fund long-term care and health care needs. We can assist you and your family with the needed legal planning to provide and protect your estate, determine your eligibility for financial support and assist you in preparing for future health care and long-term care needs.