Protecting Your Family and Your Legacy at Every Life Stage
An AmeriEstate Living Trust Portfolio lets you control your assets throughout your lifetime and beyond while avoiding probate court and public-appointed attorneys.
You do not have to be wealthy to have an estate. Most of our families fall into a modest to middle-class income tier with estates valued at $200K to $1 million. We make it our mission to help the average American families protect their hard-earned lifetime assets and preserve those assets for their children and grandchildren.
Benefits of an AmeriEstate Living Trust Portfolio
- Achieve peace of mind and security
- Stay in control while keeping all of your options open
- Choose someone to oversee your affairs and your care
- Safeguard your family from creditors and solicitors
- Eliminate family hassles
- Ensure proper use of assets
- Avoid probate in multiple states
- Save you and your family time and money
- Plan for minor children or special-needs dependents
- Provide for children from prior marriages
Do-it-Yourself Online vs. Private Attorney vs. AmeriEstate
You want to use an estate planning attorney to create your Living Trust. There are far too many horror stories out there about self-created documents via online-only services that have made things worse for the family involved. People often gravitate towards the do-it-yourself service or hire an attorney not well versed in estate planning because attorney fees may go well beyond their means. This is where AmeriEstate fills the gap.
Many estate planning attorneys will charge several thousand dollars for this service. AmeriEstate charges less than half of what a traditional attorney charges and we deliver a more comprehensive product and service that far exceeds all needs and expectations.
Learn More About Pricing
The AmeriEstate Lifetime Living Trust Portfolio
- Revocable Living Trust
- Pour-Over Will
- Advance Health Care Directive
- Last Will and Testament
- Healthcare Power of Attorney
- Financial Power of Attorney
People Who Need a Living Trust
If you meet one of the following qualifications, you need to call us. We can guide you through the estate planning process and educate you on how an AmeriEstate Living Trust can protect you and your family.
- Business owners
- Own property in another state
- Parents of minor children
- Possess assets greater than state probate limit
- Singles with assets titled in their name
- Married with wishes separate from a spouse
- Involved in second or later marriage
- Have specific wishes for beneficiaries
- Wish to donate part of assets to charities
- Want to keep financial and other matters private
- Have dependent with special needs
- A desire to plan in case of incapacity
Reasons to Have a Trust
An AmeriEstate Living Trust helps you achieve many estate planning and personal goals during your lifetime. It goes well beyond just passing on your assets after your death.
One of the main purposes of a living trust is to prevent your heirs from the expense and inconvenience of probate court. But did you know that an AmeriEstate Living Trust protects you and your estate while you are still alive?
Many people think that a Will is sufficient in place of a Trust. But that is just not true. A Will can only deal with what happens after you die. An AmeriEstate Living Trust will be what you and your family need while you are still alive.