Guide to Having that Difficult Conversation with your Parents about Estate Planning
Learn how to prepare for a constructive conversation about estate planning and living trusts.
The Guide to having that Difficult conversation with your parents about estate planning.
What you will find inside:
- Tips for a constructive conversation.
- Reasons why you need to have a conversation about estate planning.
- Important questions to ask.
- FREE Family Asset Spreadsheet
- FREE Fillable Virtual Asset Instructions for all online/digital accounts
Complete the form to receive your FREE Guide – FREE Asset Spreadsheet – FREE Virtual Asset Form
Everything you need to get started with important conversations around estate planning with your parents.
Our guide is designed to help you navigate through this unfamiliar process and provide you with assistance to make the conversation easier.
Estate planning not only involves planning for assets at death but also includes planning for situations such as health care and day-to-day financial decisions. It’s not always about an inheritance.