People are living longer than ever before and extended lifespans often come with increased wealth. Decisions regarding your parents' assets can be difficult for everyone, and it's not uncommon for families to be pulled apart in the process.
- Supervising investments.
- Setting up an effective estate plan.
- Planning for the possibility of long-term care.
- Making charitable contributions.
- Handling retirement benefits and accounts.
- Deciding whether it is worthwhile for tax purposes to keep working on a part-time or full-time basis.
- Gifting assets to family members.
- Filing tax returns and more.
Contact us. We can help keep family relationships positive and minimize the mistrust and conflict that can arise when finances, aging, and emotions come together.